“How pathetic to believe that a personal God would intervene in a school test while letting children in Africa starve and die of Ebola.” Rich L.
1. Deny the Book of Genesis–which explains that we live in a “fallen” creation—evidenced by disease, pain, suffering and death. Then complain about how God (who you believe doesn’t exist) allows disease, pain, suffering and death.
2. Expect God to feed starving children, while humanity spend trillions of dollars (that could feed starving children) on war, porn, gambling, entertainment, etc., as well as on space exploration–trying to find out what the Book of Genesis already tells us.
3. Ignore the Bible’s instructions on how to contain infectious diseases through quarantine, and complain when it spreads.
4. Believe the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything, and then crown yourself intelligent for believing the impossible.
5. Believe the insanity that nothing is actually something. Then give yourself another intelligence crown.
6. Believe atheist sites that tell you that Einstein, Lincoln, Carl Sagan, Mark Twain and many others were atheists when in truth none of them were so foolish as to embrace atheism.
7. Regularly have fellowship with other atheists to strengthen your faith and to tell each other that you have no beliefs.
8. Go to Christian sites and push your narrow-minded and unthinking views on strangers, as though you were some sort of religious zealot.
9. Sin your wicked little heart out and “enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season,” because in your own mind you have dealt with God and the consequences of sin.
10. Don’t read the book, “You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence But You Can’t Make Him Think.